Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We just found out today that our new grandbaby is a girl! Only 3 more months to hold her and see her sweet smiling face:) I know she will be spoiled rotten just like her big brother! Can't wait to get started on that.
Momma and baby are doing wonderful which is the best news, of course.

I have fore-warned my son to get ready for a pink explosion at his house. Yep, pink, lace and ruffles. I want to buy or make them all now while she has nothing she can do about it! When she's older, I bet she will be a little tomboy:) She has her big brother Camden that will make sure of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.