Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Got the garlic in tonight.
Worked on some rabbit cages. We expect more tomorrow.
We have a few Champagnes we will get this weekend. Still looking for a few more Champagne does.

We are also considering getting another goat soon. Mudd needs a companion and will need help with the weed eating since he doesn't eat much. Haven't decided exactly what kind of goat we'll get yet. Talked to a lady about Nubians which are our favorite breed. I don't want a bottle baby. They need a little more time and attention than I will have. Plus they tend to go through our lot fence and generally be a pain! I love to watch baby goats play, but I am not looking for a huge headache. I would like one about six months or so. Young enough, but not to young. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.