Friday, May 23, 2014

Where o where can it be??

Do you ever wonder where something goes when you can't find it? Is there a black hole in this house? Do elves take it? Does the item grow legs and walk off to start a new life?

I've been stressing out for two days trying to find my battery charger for my camera. I've searched high and low, literally, crawling around and looking under furniture with a flash light. Nothing. I try to be organized, especially with important things like chargers. Guess that means I failed miserably.

I suppose I'll give up for now. Some day soon, I hope, I will be looking for something else (that I didn't put up right) and I will find the charger. For now, sorry, but no new pictures of the garden and critters, cause the camera is completely dead:(


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.