Monday, June 2, 2014

Lucky for Fred , I didn't see him in the barn this morning.

Fred and I met yesterday. I was just done milking Jess and I was sitting at the stanchion with her waiting for her to finish eating. We both heard something, but I thought maybe Dewayne had come out and was running the hose to start chores, or maybe Mudd was rubbing against the outside wall of the barn. Then I glanced toward the doorway, and there he was.....yep, a friggin' snake. Of course I jumped up and screached...loudly! Then I released Jess' head catch and started looking for something to chop of Fred's head. Knowing that I can't do it, I ran out the back of the barn to the house to get my hero. Dewayne was just starting to come outside. We got to the barn, saw where Fred was but couldn't get to him. Unfortunately for me, he got away to scare me another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.