Monday, November 30, 2015

I have one chicken that gets out of the pen every day. She actually jumps/flies the coop daily several times a day. I think she must not like the other chickens since she doesn't seem to want to be around them much. She prefers to spend her time in the goat pen. I knew she had to be laying her eggs somewhere and decided to start looking. Found a nest of 11 under the goat bench in their stall in the barn. I have to literally get on my hands and knees to be able to reach the nesting area.
I think I'll name the chicken Freedom. I can just picture her yelling that as she hops the fence every day. FREEDOM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.