Saturday, November 28, 2015

I've been doing a lot of thinking. I am at a point in my soap hobby to decide which way I want to go. I have a few loyal customers that enjoy my products. I have a few wholesale customers as well. I am trying to decide whether to go full steam ahead with all of my plans for the year 2016, or to keep things as a hobby.
For several years, I have made our own soap. I started with several different recipes that I found on the web and in soap-making books. I tweaked them over the years to make them mine. I really enjoy making soap. I guess it's a creative outlet. I can switch out an oil and use something different to see what I create. I also make our own laundry cream, lotions, salves, powder, body spray, lip flavor, and I have made toothpaste and deodorant. I have had a lot of people wanting deodorant actually. I still haven't found a good recipe on that yet. I will not sell anything that I wouldn't use myself or want my name on. I haven't really committed much time to it either. Maybe I should think about that for the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.