Friday, July 26, 2013

We are on the search for a Nubian doe goat. I really miss the goats! I even miss milking and taking care of the milk. I think we will do things a little different this time we have a milker. She can raise her babies, but when I need to milk, I'll just separate them overnight and milk her in the morning. That way we don't end up with too much milk and I won't have to bottle feed as much. I don't know at this point if that will work or not, it will depend on the doe. I just want a little fresh milk for the fridge and a little for making soap. Hopefully, she will cooperate, or we'll have to figure out something else. Need to find her first! Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.