Monday, August 19, 2013

Fourteen quarts of green beans done today. Tomorrow, fourteen quarts of rabbit.

 I put several gallons of tomatoes in the freezer, because I know I won't get to them in the next few days. I glanced at the tomatoes in the garden this morning when I picked green beans (for about an hour and a half!), and I wanted to cry. There's so many, I didn't look to hard! I guess when I get the rabbit all done tomorrow, I'll go pick some tomatoes and get at them next, before there's more green beans ready at the end of the week.

 I like the canning but sometimes it's a little overwhelming trying to keep up with that, chores, and household/ every-day stuff. That's ok. It's also a visual at the end of the day to actually see what I accomplished. And I know everything will be worth it this winter:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.