Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's been a slow week around here for some things and busy with others. The "normal" things like canning is slow, I only did six quarts of tomatoes yesterday. The green beans are slowing down and almost done in one section of the garden and  just starting in the other, so there's a little gap of time for me to do something else. The tomatoes are coming on nicely, but we want to eat them as we pick them. Until we get our fill, there may not be to many going in the canner:)

We also have a gap in rabbit butchering. We plan to do a litter on Sunday though. I will have them to can next week along with green beans and tomatoes. I actually should work on some soup, I guess. I could make and can that. OR, I could just enjoy the "time off".


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.