Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I went out to harvest this morning. An hour and half later, I had harvested about 1/3 bushel of grapes (jelly making time!), lemon verbena, lemongrass, green beans, cucumbers, tomatoes and calendula. Now I just need to get everything taken care of. So much for cleaning the house or getting anything else done today!
The tomatoes need to be added to what I already have in the house. More canned tomatoes coming up!

I will be going back out to harvest more lemon verbena and lemongrass. The calendula is backing off for the year but I should still get a few more flowers before it's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.