Sunday, April 27, 2014

One of the projects we worked on before the rain today. We have a place by the patio that we are going to plant Calendula and Lavender in. I use both of these in my salves and body products. Last year we grew just a few plants in the garden. This year, there are plans for a lot more plants. I found out how much I actually use and just a few plants weren't producing enough. The far right is the "before".

This is about 2/3 of it done.

We scooped it on to the riddle to get the rocks and junk out.

This is the junk that we filled a hole in the yard with. 


This is the area done and waiting for the plants. I will post a picture when the plants are in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.