Tuesday, March 8, 2016

THE FRONT PORCH IS CLEAN!

Well, today I got the cucumbers, spaghetti squash, zucchinis, Calendula, and pumpkins started. I thought I was finished with seeds.....until I came in the living room to see a packet of cantaloupe. Guess what I'll be doing in the morning.

I didn't get much else done today. Most of the day was spent cleaning off the front porch. Sad to admit but it was a total disaster area. We acquired dozens and dozens of mason jars from several people and they were piled up along with all kinds of crap that we have gathered over the winter. It seems winter makes me lazy. Critters are always taken care of but not much else gets done outside. Spring means more around here than planting time....it's clean up the junk that I was too lazy to take care of when it was so stinking cold out. Now I'm so sore I can hardly move. Porch looks awesome though and I feel like I accomplished a lot. It was a good day. Special thanks to our son and daughter-in-law that helped me get a few of the heavy items moved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your thoughts and comments. Just be nice or your comments will be deleted. We raise our rabbits for meat. If this bothers you, please feel free to get off the site.